Community post

Discussion

13 DPO faint line- shouldn't it be darker?

I may swear off testing early after this cycle, but... I tested yesterday morning 12 DPO and got a stark white BFN. Having felt odd all afternoon, I decided to test again that evening. I got a VERY faint second line. This morning, 13DPO, I was hoping to see a much darker line. Instead, I got pretty much the same test results. Maybe slightly darker, but still very hard to detect unless you tweak it. So, my question- AF is due sometime between Tuesday and Thursday. I know I have to wait it out and see, but if this does turn out to be a BFP, is a faint line indicative of a chemical pregnancy? I just don't want to get my hopes up high. Thanks!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I would wait a day or two and test again. When I got my first BFP in November (later miscarried) it was very faint for several days and didn't really get dark until a week later. A line is a line!

Good luck and baby dust!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo