Community post

Discussion

Fertility Diets

Just curious if anyone has found a fertility diet that is easy to implement. My limited research has led me to diets that seem easy, but then begin to include supplements (which I am not opposed to, but would rather just start with whole foods). Thanks!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The best I have found are from the natural fertility site (see here http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet) and the Brewer diet.
The natural fertility diet is good because if you want to avoid supplements, you just eat the listed foods that have the nutrients that you're tryin to increase.
The Brewer diet is good for pregnancy, but you can implement it prior to pregnancy to get your nutrients.
I tried smoothies, but found the rinsing of the smoothie maker tedious. However, smoothies are a good way to get your greens & fruits in for the morning, especially if you're on the go. I eat all 4 (5 including nutritious fats ie nuts, avocado, olive or coconut oil) food groups at each meal & eat "odd" veggies at breakfast, too, eg this morning I had an egg (1 every day), bok choy cabbage sauteed in 1 tbsp of coconut oil, oatmeal, almond/coconut milk, half a banana, & almonds for my fats portion.
I keep some nuts in my car to snack on with a piece of fruit & carry around bottled water everywhere I go. I eat 3 meals a day, plus 3 snacks a day. I'm never hungry, control portion sizes, rarely have cravings for sweets & am able to control my weight. Shopping at Whole Foods gets expensive fast, but once you see what's available you'll know what to buy at your local grocer or alternative store with organic foods. I buy a variety of frutis/veggies/meats/grains each week & mix & match. GL!

8 years ago

Thanks for this! Very helpful. Looking forward to checking out that website.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo