Community post

Discussion

hypothyroidism

Curious if anyone has had success at getting pregnant while taking Levothyroxine? I was diagnosed this spring with hypothryoidism, and I can't help but wonder if that is the reason I have been unable to get pregnant this time around. I have been on it for about two months. The first month, we did not TTC. But the second month we did. Wondering if I am getting my hopes up. Thank you for any insight.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't think it's impossible but it is harder. It is not harder because of the mex it is harder because of the thyroid nd your hormone levels. My doctor told me it needed to be. 2.5 for pregnancy. I am also on levothyroxine so I understand where you are coming from.

7 years ago

Thanks for your comment. It is frustrating because my levels were always on the higher side of normal (2.6) but the doctor wouldn't treat it. Suddenly, they skyrocketed to 5.8. I am not sure how long they were that high, but I am hoping now that I am on .125mcg of Levo, that things will straighten out soon. I wish best of luck on your TTC journey!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo