Community post

Question

what shd be the normal beta Hcg value??

Hi guys

I am currently 2 days period overdue, i stopped spotting but the problem it is that i saw no progression two days ago on the home tests lines (i did at 48 h), though came positive on 25 miu as well!
Yesterday at 16 dpo i been at gynecologist and had a Transvaginal ultrasound and i guess that what she saw was the gestational sac (an anechoic image) which at 4weeks 1 day was measuring 0.22cm (2.2 mm), is it normal size???? She could not confirm the pregnancy cause it is too early i guess but she gave me beta hgc blood test, i did it yesterday and i am waiting for results, after that i need repeat it tom at 48 h!
Idk what to believe anymore!!!! I have pregnancy symptoms and definetly she saw something...
i never missed period and i never got so many positives (even though the lines were not so stronggg)

What shd be the normal values of beta HcG for 16 dpo(i guess 16, but i think i ovulated later cause implantation bleeding i had 2 days before the day i should have had period)
Is it normal the 2.2mm size???

THANK U so much for your answers!!!

UPDATE   I Just Got my results and it is only 28.13 mui/ml... i should have ovulated on 26.03... it is too small? Last period 12.03

I retested 48 h later and i have 48.68 mui/ml
It is growing guys and i feel so pregnant... i am from romania we have different reference values for beta hcg, i noticed...
I think i ovulated later than i thought i did!
I am currently 4 days period overdue and i am nauseaus and feel sick...
I had baby dance on 27, twice, and i guess i ovulated 2-3 days later, sperm survives up to 5 days inside so i guess that s how it happend to me... i spotted first time on 7th of april and i guess then was my implantation bleeding...
I still have hope as long as the value didn t go doen but did grow... what u think guys???

2 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

When I had my HCG done anything less than 100 was considered negative after 14dpo

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Hey there. I had my bHCG done at 13 DPO and it was 81.9 and doubled appropriately with follow up tests. I really don't think the absolute value matters as long as it is doubling which you will know after you next blood draw. I didn't get a scan until 20 DPO when they saw the sac but i don't remember what the measurement was however i know it was pretty small. Unfortunately you will just have to wait a few more days to know for sure. Good luck to you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo