Community post

Journal

I just lost my pregnancy....

I am finished...5 min ago i started bleeding...5 weeks.... 10 days period overdue, it s all finished now..... i am crying.... i feel horrible....

6 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

I'm so sorry Alexa. So many of us have been in the same position. There is nothing i can say to make you feel better but i want you to know that we are all understanding and support you. I lost my last pregnancy at 7 weeks. It is a horrible and terrible thing to go through. One thing i noticed that the emotions really started to calm down as the hormones came back into balance. Give it some time and allow yourself to grieve and you will feel better.

5 years ago

So very sorry. I’m having a chemical right now, as Lissa said, you’re not alone, and those first 1-2 days emotions are awful and swinging, but they do level a bit to make the grieving easier to process. Many hugs to you.

5 years ago

Im So sorry for your loss

5 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words guys... yesterday i have been in a emotional carrousel and today i don t feel better either... it pains... i have been at hospital yesterday after the bleeding and the gestational sac wish the embryo it s still with me...but in huge danger 90% of abortion(misscarriage) and the bad news it is that it is not in the uterus and monday i need go again because they can t exclude an ectopic pregnancy... i have horrible lumbar and ovaries pain and all night i didn t sleep and i had nightmares.... i just hate how two days i was happy and now i am miserable

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Thank you so much for your kind words guys... yesterday i been in a emotional carrousel and today i don t feel better either... it pains... i have been st hospital yesterday after the bleeding and the gestational sac eith the enbryo it s still with me...but in huge danger 90% of abortion(misscarriage) and the bad news it is that it is not in the uterus and monday i need go again because they can t exclude an ectopic pregnancy... i have horrible lumbar and ovaries pain and all night i didn t sleep and i had nightmares.... i just hate how two days i was happy and now i am miserable

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi alexa im so so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you! I have had 4 miscarriages in the past 2 years trust me j know what pain is. And right now im going through a chemical pregnancy. I also had ectopic with my last miscarriage but I couldn’t get a dnc or have a natural one cause i was pregnant with twins and both were sitting on my previous c section scar, the doctors were amazed at how they ended up there! I had to go through methotrexate injection same as cancer treatment it was the worst thing i have experienced in my life. It took me awhile to get back to normal i was an emotional wreck.
I wish you all the best and hopefully one day soon you will have a healthy 9 month pregnancy. Do not give up my dear stay strong and always know you have support.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo