Community post

Success story

Didn't think it was going to be our month!

So my DH and I started trying on March 2 2012. This was basically I third full cycle and due to all of the stress and how low both of our libidos had been I did not think we would concieve. We only bd once during fertile time when the other times we did several times. Well, I had some tests left over and I was feeling a little overly tired and crampy with a ton of heartburn so I decided to test. The first one was so faint I thought it was negative but when I came home it was dark. I decided it was a wicked evap. Then I waited a few more days and decided to use a CB Digi that I had. I thought for sure it would be negative. But nope it wasn't. Then an hour later another positive. Then the next day did a reg hpt and got a strong positive.

Part of the reason why I knew something was up was not just being tired, but I was craving bacon...and I hate bacon. Well, today we went to the dr's office and got it confirmed. Urine was positive and beta number will be given to me later. I am so excited! All I can say is that we both tried and tried and I stopped using benedryl while I was fertile. Also, this time I fell alseep after sex so I guess there was more time for the swimmers?

User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo