Community post

Discussion

6 Days DPO, symptoms

View Full Post

Hello ladies! I'm not sure whether I'm 5 or 6 DPO...either way, I am wondering about the symptoms I may be having.

*SUPER gassy...like extremely. The girls at work are making fun of me. lol This is completely the opposite of how I usually am. 3rd day in a row.

*Soft stools...about 6 times a day. Also completely different than my usual. 3rd day in a row.

*Headache x 2 days

*Metallic taste in my mouth...1st day

*legs and lower back are cramping x 2 days.

*VERY vivid dreams past 3 nights. Also unusual for me.

I have a 2yo son and I had a few of these symptoms when I was pregnant with him. Just kinda wanted to know what you guys thought. Not getting my hopes up. Going to try to wait to test until 6/19.

Thanks ladies!!!

User Image User Image

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 38 of 38 Replies

I tested yesterday at 7DPO with FRER (6 days early): BFN. No spotting yet. Period due in 1-6 days, as my cycle can be anywhere from 24-30 days.

11 years ago

mrs.scheid,

I'm a little shocked, suddenly nervous and anxious. I thought I would be overwhelmed and happy, but now I'm panicking about miscarriages and chemical pregnancies.

=) I'm just so excited to be pregnant. I want a perfect healthy baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Woot! Congrats pregnantnovelist!

I couldn't wait and did a test this afternoon - I know bad idea. Anyhow, BFN of course. Waiting until AF comes or I'll test next Sunday.

I've been using cheapo tests that I bought online. The ovulation ones seem to work fine. Never had a BFP, so wouldn't know about the pregnancy ones. Can't imagine paying for the more expensive ones though.

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations, pregnantnovelist! A BFP is happy news no matter what! Just take care of yourself, because now you're taking care of TWO!!! ;)

I used a cheapo online dip stick test. Going to wait another few days and test again. Good luck all! Hope I get to hear about some more BFPs very soon!!!

11 years ago

Thank you everyone. I'm definitely crossing my fingers and sprinkling baby dust for you all!

User Image

11 years ago

Yay! I posted in Success Stories, but I can help but come back to all the forum topics I had posted on hoping for a BFP.... and NOW, I do believe I got mine!

11 years ago

Congratulations Cececo! That is WONDERFUL news.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo