Community post

Discussion

6 Days DPO, symptoms

View Full Post

Hello ladies! I'm not sure whether I'm 5 or 6 DPO...either way, I am wondering about the symptoms I may be having.

*SUPER gassy...like extremely. The girls at work are making fun of me. lol This is completely the opposite of how I usually am. 3rd day in a row.

*Soft stools...about 6 times a day. Also completely different than my usual. 3rd day in a row.

*Headache x 2 days

*Metallic taste in my mouth...1st day

*legs and lower back are cramping x 2 days.

*VERY vivid dreams past 3 nights. Also unusual for me.

I have a 2yo son and I had a few of these symptoms when I was pregnant with him. Just kinda wanted to know what you guys thought. Not getting my hopes up. Going to try to wait to test until 6/19.

Thanks ladies!!!

User Image User Image

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Thanks gbevin! Keeping fingers crossed for you too!!!

Which OPK are you using? I used the wodofo (sp?) and I started testing ad CD10 until the day after my surge. I did notice the gradual darkness of the line the day before it was positive. I tested twice a day at CD12 and received a positive CD14 so I'm thinking I ovulated CD15 because of my temp the days following.

11 years ago

Virtue05:

I just purchased the Wondfro brand too, from Amazon. Glad to hear they work and show positives. I was worried since they were so inexpensive. I got 50 OPKs for $13!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, Just checking in. Any more symptoms out there?
My upper legs were sore this morning and I my bbs tingle every now and again, but for the most part it's just another day in paradise!
2 days until test time.

11 years ago

gbevin - my bbbs tingled a little last night and my bra did seem full this morning but this is what I hate- My normal PMS symtoms are: enlarged bbs (sometimes sore), I get nauseous at times, and I'm tired. hmmmm???

Like I mentioned I had a temp spike the other day but then this morning it droped 0.2. So I don't know. I have 7 more days until I test! I am 8dpo today.

Anyone test today?

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Any new news? Symptoms? BFPs?

I broke down and tested this morning...BFN. But it's still very early. I'm not supposed to start AF til Friday. I know I shouldn't have tested today but I just couldn't help it. Didn't get me down though. Staying positive and keeping a good attitude! Hope everyone is having a great Father's Day.

Can't wait to hear how it goes for everyone this week...YAY for testing weeks!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I tested today too. 10 DPO. BFN. I also spotted brown and moisty. I was pretty down about it, but then i remembered having implantation bleed with my son. I am definitely still in the realm of possibility for that. Just going to keep testing until AF gets here.
A great Father's Day to all!

11 years ago

Hi all, I'm about 9-11 DPO (I haven't been charting too carefully or using OPK this month), and fighting the urge to test! Tomorrow I'll give it a try. AF is due next Sunday.

I had a bit of pink spotting yesterday and nothing since. Boobs are sore and swollen (but that's pretty normal for me). I've had vivid dreams and MORE energy the last week so I don't know what's up with that.

I'm normally a pretty patient woman but the TWWs drive me absolutely nuts! It's nice to have others to commiserate with.

User Image

11 years ago

NorthernBabyDream, I didn't chart that heavily this month either, so I'm might be a day or too off on my DPO #.

Which tests are you guys using? I have CB Easy digital & EPT +/-

When I was pregnant with DS I used FRER Gold Digital and found out 4 days before AF was due, but I have gotten 2 (TWO!!!!!) false positives with them since then and am VERY nervous to try them again.

User Image User Image

10 DPO - BFP!!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31480

User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so very happy for you!

What a great fathers day gift!!!

And for the sake of honesty, I will admit that I'm a wee bit jealous.

How are you feeling?

User Image User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo