Community post

Discussion

6 Days DPO, symptoms

View Full Post

Hello ladies! I'm not sure whether I'm 5 or 6 DPO...either way, I am wondering about the symptoms I may be having.

*SUPER gassy...like extremely. The girls at work are making fun of me. lol This is completely the opposite of how I usually am. 3rd day in a row.

*Soft stools...about 6 times a day. Also completely different than my usual. 3rd day in a row.

*Headache x 2 days

*Metallic taste in my mouth...1st day

*legs and lower back are cramping x 2 days.

*VERY vivid dreams past 3 nights. Also unusual for me.

I have a 2yo son and I had a few of these symptoms when I was pregnant with him. Just kinda wanted to know what you guys thought. Not getting my hopes up. Going to try to wait to test until 6/19.

Thanks ladies!!!

User Image User Image

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 38 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7 dpo and I became super nauseous today, my breast began to hurt, I'm hungier, I'm becoming very tired, had heartburn, and have to pee every 30 minutes...I'm going to test @ 11 dpo because that's the earliest I could test (plus it will be father's day...so if I am...what a great surprise for my husband).

11 years ago

OMG! I am so happy to have found this website and this topic!! I am too 6dpo and I have been going through it. Lower back aches, headaches (here and there), heartburn, cramps and stomach twirls. I am going to the docs on Monday to see if I am pregnant or not. I am also going to take some pregnancy test until the 22nd when my mense is supposed to come on.

I wish the best to all

11 years ago

5DPO here. One thing I'm learning is that if I want to, I can turn everything into a pregnancy symptom. For example, I'm also having vivid dreams and sleeplessness. This isn't common, but not rare for me either. I'm tracking my symptoms, but won't believe they are pregnancy symptoms until I get a BFP. For now, they are just normal cycle symptoms to me. I get to test in 7 days. Hoping AF stays away.

To ALL of you!

11 years ago

LOL! I totally know what you mean.

I am feeling NOTHING now, which is so disconcerting. For the past three days I have been feeling good symptoms, pulling/pinching on one side, bloating, etc. All morning...nothing. :(

So, of course I would like to invent something. My right pinky toe hurts. Could be my 3" heels? Could be a sign?!

11 years ago

Gbevin,

Other than a little gas, I don't feel anything either. But isn't that a good sign? Implantation cramps should only last a day. If we had cramps and pulling sensations, twinges, etc, that would be more disconcerting. That would mean AF is on it's way.

We aren't out until AF shows!

User Image

11 years ago

Pregnantnovelist,

I like your optimism. You could be right! Last month, I was feeling sore boobs...I mean horribly sore to the point that I couldn't concentrate at work and all I were BFN's. Here's to hoping!

11 years ago

I feel the same way. I'm trying not to get down. I'm pretty moody and emotional today. I wrote in that silly TTC Journal on this site and filled the entire allowed space. Oh well. Still have the metallic taste and the gas (yuck!). Felt a little rumble in my stomach this morning. Woke up with nausea but I didn't sleep much last night so it could be because of that. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but in the process of convincing myself to wait, I'm getting depressed. Oh the joys of being a woman!

Looking forward to testing next week.

How long have you all been TTC?

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

This is my second cycle of TTC. I didn't ovulate last cycle so I was ecstatic about the +opk I got and made the most of it.

Now it's the waiting game.

I just am trying to be as positive as possible, and why I'm not testing now no matter how much I want to!!! I don't want to see a BFN!

User Image

11 years ago

We started TTC back in November but this is the first month that I started tracking my BBT and using an OPK. I actually had a polyp in my uterus that could have been the cause of getting BFN so I had it removed in March.
We can all make every little thing into a preggo symptom but who knows. Last month I was naseaus but I get that way at times before AF and it did come. This month I had ovulation pains early on and ovulated (according to my Temp and +OPK) so crossing fingers. I am more relaxed this month about things and did have weird cramps the past couple of days but then again it can be IBS. Go figure...lol... oh and then I had huge spike in temp this morning but I'm still trying to stay calm until AF is late.

Good luck to all!

11 years ago

virtue05, a pike at 7 DPO is a very good sign! my fingers are crossed for you.

We have been trying since Sept of last year. I got pregnant in Jan and miscarried in Feb. This is my first month using OPKs and I find them a bit confusing. Hoping not to have to use them next month...fingers crossed for me...

I really think this is the first month since the M/C that I had a normal cycle to even work with. I have googled and googled and googled some more. I think I'm trying to get the internet to give me some definites, but it's not giving me anything other than something else to google.

Oh well. I'm trying to be relaxed. Very hard. Good luck to all!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo