Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

View Full Post

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

73 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Is everyone ok ? ain't heard off u guys for a while?
well still getting positive opks? bloated again, gassy did take a pregnancy test ans got a but was 10 dpo so was early but couldn't wait to see. Never mind hope there might be a better chance in few days, as i did have a very strange dream where i was picking up pregnancy tests and it was the end of the world, i had to wait 3 days to do another test???? totally weird?
xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

This has been a very uneventful few days for me on the TTC homefront. Not one symptom, nothing, nada, zero. I am pretty convinced I am not pregnant, and it's actually ok. Went to a wedding last night, had two beers, told my BFF that we were ttc and she was ok with it (didn't think she would be).

11 years ago

It was a wedding hun hard not to drink and when you don't its soooooo obvious your ttc or your pregnant. There's mixed opinions and facts about drinking and 2 beers certainly is not going to do any damage. Well i am getting symptoms then nothing for few days! still getting positive opks! 4 days until af so will see how things turn out. Haven't touched chocolate yet, and with a 5 bars still in their wrappers say's alot! XXXX

I'm not a big drinker anyhow, and probably wouldn't have a drink preggo, although the latest research is a little has no harm...again though, I don't drink often.

I had positive OPKS for 5 days! I have been continuing to use them to for fun. They definitely are negative, but I am still getting a test line whereas after AF there was no line. I figure might as well have fun with them!

11 years ago

I am the same as you i don't drink, gave it up about 8 months back to help with ttc, do miss the odd drink though
I have run out of tests sticks so i am just waiting and wishing for a

I am the same as you i don't drink, gave it up about 8 months back to help with ttc, do miss the odd drink though
I have run out of tests sticks so i am just waiting and wishing for a

I may have a beer tomorrow for the Fourth, but who knows...I think I may break down and test in a couple days. I got to hold a precious baby today and take care of him for a while so I am certainly hoping July will be my lucky month!

11 years ago

awww you lucky thing! most of my friends are either pregnant or have children over 5, so haven't held a baby in ages!!!
the date i have for af is actually my husbands birthday!! used the period calculator as i was late last month, and we are planning to go away for few days so will be a nervous wreck!

Hi ladies hope u dnt mind me gatecrashing ur post, iv just joined this site :) my cd1 was 13th July so I'm 8dpo today and am already fed up of waiting t test lol xx

11 years ago

Hi Shellyw87
well i am patiently waiting to test, got until monday my husbands birthday!!am so nervous! how long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? this is my 6month properly with using opks, pregnacare tablets, preseed list is endless in what we have tired lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo