Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

View Full Post

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

73 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 73 Replies | Last Page

Perhaps we are over thinking too much about the testing, mne are still positive gonna just wait and see the outcome hopefully a .
@ruqsar, dont feel left out we are all going through the same thing just using different methods, opks are good but not essential while ttc, using bbt and checking your symptoms are a good indicator. hows everyone? xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

It sounds like using your BBT is a great way to see your ovulation patterns, but of course you have to be doing it in advance to know when you will ovulate, so not necessarily helpful for those of us who are too impatient and want to conceive now!

11 years ago

@pcb910 the same thing applies to using opks you have to use them the first day of your cycle, so regardless of using bbt, opks, etc they all need to be used in advance, individual ovulation tests might be better using predicted ovulation date so you have a bit more leniency with these as they don't have to be monitored really from the first day of your cycle.
So i suppose for those who are more impatient then using the ovulation tests are more helpful as you can get a positive or negative after 5 min telling you if you have ovulated or not.
But obviously limited after certain days in your cycle for a accurate result.
mine are still positive but i was late this month, which can result in late ovulation. Hope everyone's good, sending hugs and hoping everyone gets soon xxxx

still got positive tests today, this is a strange month never had this before

I think i got a positive too...but i am over worrying about it. Just hoping for a bfp!!

11 years ago

I know i am trying not to worry, but since you put up the info about diff reasons for testing positive, which i am so glad of, i am stressing thinking too much , but gonna just try and relax . hope for

I should have never even looked at that stuff, but glad I did I guess so that if this happens again I won't be too confused. This was my first time actually testing throughout my cycle so perhaps I do this every month?

11 years ago

I am so glad you looked up all the info as for (hoping not) future references its great to know and a great help also from you so thanks hun . still got positive tests, very bloated feeling like i have grown a gut! breast are sore and have a break out yet again!

Still nothing on my end...not a one symptom. Still over a week before I can test..sigh

11 years ago

I am so confused, my boobs are no longer sore just bigger than normal, and still keep getting positive on ovu tests? and got a week until af but usually have symptoms around about now? aww hate this game . hows everyone else doing? xxxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo