Community post

Journal

Spotting 6w1d 9/28/15

This after noon I went to the bathroom and saw a bright red spot when I wiped. Of course the first thing I think is miscarriage.
The last time I was pregnant I wiped and it was just a faint pink but I knew it was gone.
I'm feeling that now. I went back for blood work because that's all the doctor said she can do for me.
There was no more blood till around 6:00pm when I wiped and it was light pink then it happened again an hour later.
My symptoms are/were tender breasts sensitive nipples and slight nausea. My breasts and nipples didn't really start to hurt till later in the day and I couldn't tell if the nausea was anxiety or morning sickness but it's gone now.
I just have this feeling... I just know it's gone. After 3 MC and going on #4 I just know. The emotions get higher. The dizziness is so intense. They say that is from the drop in hormones. We'll see what the doctor says or if I just end up passing the baby any day now.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo