Community post

Journal

9/13/2015

Since this is a journal I feel that I can write what ever I want.
I'll post the same thing I posted to a forum topic because it is my story for right now.
No matter what I am nervous. I am thinking every twitch and twinge and sharp poke that is going on in my uterus is [af] coming to get me. I am afraid that every cough or being too close to my cats litter box will cause yet another MC. I am afraid that since I have to find a new OBGYN that I won't like them as much as I liked ALL the staff that I had back home.
I don't care that I am a walking medicine cabinet or if I have to go through weekly progesterone shots and labs where I get poked constantly. If that's what it take I am ALL for it.
I WANT OUR BABY!!!!
I have 2 sisters that are pregnant right now and 2 of my best friends are pregnant right now. I want it to be OUR turn now!!!!! I don't care how selfish that sounds.

So... Here is this months story... (so far)
All month of August I have done everything to avoid talking and thinking about TTC. My husband and I just moved to a new state so I was thankfully preoccupied with moving. I have been on progesterone now for 2 months to lengthen my cycle because I O so late now after my D&C back in March. I was 11w2d when I found out I had MC'd. We were due September 25th 2015. My husband and I only [bd] 1 last month for my b-day the day before I O'd (August 30th).
September 11th I was sitting on the couch watching TV with my husband when I realized that it should about time for [af] to show her nasty face. But nothing... Lately I have been cramping for days before her but nothing. Out of nowhere I got up and took a test. I set my timer for 5 min and walked away.
Just before the alarm went off I went back to the bathroom to check. I didn't want my husband to know since I am a POAS addict, he just scowls at me.
I stared at the test with utter disbelieve. [bfp] !!!!!!!!!
It was faint but it was definitely there!!!
That was 12 DPO, I have taken a test every day since and I will be going in for labs hopefully tomorrow. Since I have a problem with low progesterone I a so afraid that the progesterone that I take nightly will still not be enough to keep me pregnant.
I don't want to be afraid of this pregnancy so I did tell 2 friend that know the struggles my DH and I have gone through but I am still worried.
I don't know how this happened but I am praying so hard for a sticky baby!!! Prayers for baby #1 to stick all the way!!!!![heart] [heart] [heart] [heart] [heart]

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

FX for your sticky little bean :) Congrats on your BFP

8 years ago

Loved your entry, thanks for sharing. Wow, to have the experience to be pregnant along with your 2 sisters and two friends, that sounds amazing! Hoping for a H&H 9 months for you! Stick baby, stick! Congratulations! xx

href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo