Community post

Discussion

Tellme your story!! keep me updated!!!

I keep finding stories but no updates!!!
I want to hear it all..

My story is not simple either but I have had more bumps in the road then I'd like.

3 MC one ended in a D&C at 11w2d.
My last pregnancy ended in a MC the day AFTER DH and I told all of our family, my due date was Sept 25th. Just so happens a "friend" of mine has the same due date and she will be having a baby boy.
When my husband and I hadn't gotten pregnant again right away I was devastated. I broke down in August when we only BD'd 1 time all month, I wanted to be able to at least get pregnant before my due date. I wanted it so bad I probably sabotaged myself.
We moved out of state the beginning of September and I have been keeping y mind off of everything.
Low and behold 12DPO I decide to take a HPT and there was my BFP!!!! I don't know how it happened or how long it will be until it feels real to me but I got it!!!!
Now I need to wait till the clinic is open and I can get in for labs and get my progesterone levels since I have low P which is what I'm assuming caused my last MC since it caused the 2 before that.

So... That is my story so far.. I will keep you posted!!!

I want to hear success and disappointment!!! Honesty, scares (I'm afraid if I cough I'll lose it)<--- NOT KIDDING!!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo