Community post

Journal

Cramps, back pain, & a little concerned

Well tomorrow 11/7 is the big blood test day. We will know for sure if baby b is on born or if I can have a glass of red & sit in my hot tub after work..

How do I feel? Today my back is killing me and I have cramps. when I did my progesterone suppository, there is something that looked like old blood. my breasts weren't bothering me at all last night, but today, in my bra, are a little sensitive. I have a mild headache and am feeling very warm. I'm trying to just drink a lot of water. If the pain gets worse, I will take some Tylenol.

Emotionally? I am a little stressed, anxious, praying a lot. I keep asking God to help me find strength to believe that whatever is suppose to happen for us will. It's so hard to stay positive & to trust that there is a plan for us. my husband says that he thinks I am admitting defeat. that I don't believe my am pregnant. I am just not sure. I want it so bad. I really do. I am just so afraid of the disappointment. He is not calling it until we have the blood test results. He is so amazing. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to share my life with. God has been so good to me. I need to trust that this matter is in his hands & he will do what is best for our family.

Dot

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

GL hun with blood work.

9 years ago

I hope your dreams come true! A strong relationship with your dh is very good. I know the feeling. I hope your time comes soon.

9 years ago

Thank you ladies.

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo