Community post

Journal

Feels like the longest week in history :/

This feels like the longest week in history. the 2ww is the worst when you are not sure. I did a home pregnancy test too early and now I have some symptoms, but not others anymore. Are my symptoms because of the medication or because of baby???

How do I feel today? cramps are still here, but not as bad as yesterday. my breasts don't hurt nearly as much. I woke up this morning feeling very nauseous, but am thinking it was only because of what I had for dinner last night. I went to bed with awful heartburn last night from dinner and I just think the nausea this morning was related to that. I felt a little dizzy getting out of bed this morning. I wont up once in the middle of the night to pee, but other than that, I slept really well. I'm feel a bit tired today.

Emotionally???? Emotionally I feel so invested in this baby. the first time I got pregnant, I pretty much knew right away. The second time I thought maybe, but after I took a test and it was negative, I ignored any potential feeling. my first ivf cycle, I wasn't sue, but the closer we got to test date, I pretty much knew I wasn't. this time, I have no idea. I am 2 days away from the blood test and I have no idea, which is driving me crazy.

Dot

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It was negative

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

here's hoping

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo