Community post

Discussion

Anyone familiar with Ovarian Cysts...Ouch

Today I finally decide to see a doctor for the back pain /back ache, cramping more like a heavy feeling in my pelvis. I have had a few sharp pains in the side. I never get AF cramps, my last pregnancy that I mc was similar as the pain never went away through 8 weeks when I lost it. She did ann Ultrasound and found a 4cm ovarian cyst on the right side, anyone else ever have one during the 2ww? She also mentioned seeing a stripe, referring to the uterine lining being thick. Now how am I to know which could be pregnancy symptoms vs cyst symptoms?

LMP: 5/10
Sex: 5/21 - 5/31 (5/31 I used pre-seed with a diaphragm till morning of 6/1)

Mid-cycle pain started 5/31 - 6/1 at its worst

6/1 cervix was high, egg white like mucus
6/2 cervix was low, mixed creamy/egg white

6/2 Positive LH digital at 7pm (I took the night before around 5pm and it was negative)

I'm guessing the LH test I caught on the later part because I took it again at 9pm and it was negative, and again in the morning of 6/3 it was negative.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Im not charting my temps but the nurse said I was 99.1 which is a bit high for me...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo