Community post

Discussion

2ww, anyone close to my dates?

I am officially in the 2ww, and looking for someone to share the wait so I don't go crazy peeing on sticks knowing it's to early.

My history:

In my early 20's I was diagnosed with a Uterine Septum after 3 miscarriages, I had surgery to try and correct the defect, but the surgery didn't fix the defect. I was given Clomid at the time and conceived my first child, he is now 11. Several years later I conceived my second child without any aid and she is now 6. Fast forward a few years and a new relationship I have had 3 more miscarriages the last being in March. After trying without any luck I just knew something had changed so decided I would visit the reproductive doctor again. She suspected that I might have more issues then the uterine defect so did a couple blood tests. My FSH was a bit elevated and estradiol was also high so we started clomid again.

First cycle was this month, started on 100mg of clomid, and my CD12 ultrasound showed small follicles, as a rescue attempt she started me on injections of Menopur 75iu, after 5 days of injections I had 3 mature follicles and a HCG injection on CD17. We had timed intercourse, except we pretty much tried everyday. So now I am in the 2ww, not sure how to calculate dpo since I triggered, but im guessing I'm about 7dpo. My lining was great, but also started prometrium to make sure it stays that way. I'm terrified of multiples since I have the uterine defect and spent my two previous pregnancies on bedrest.

I tested till the HCG was out of my system, so now waiting for the positive.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm 7dpo too! I was having some cramping and today nothing it's got me down cause we are hoping this is it for us. We're ttc our first so I don't really know what to expect. I think I'm wanting the normal symptoms like nausea or so boobs. Thought I would reply

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo