Community post

Discussion

Looking for a cycle buddy?

I miscarried in March and this is my first month back in the baby making game. LMP 5/10, I usually get mid cycle pain during ovulation but this month it went unnoticed but we were pretty active from 5/21-5/31 with cramping on the 31st. Not sure if that was a late ovulation or possibly implantation. 2ww can make me crazy and Im looking for someone to share it with.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello there, My DH and I have been TTC for over 1 year now. We are dealing with several infertility issues including; luteal phase defect, low sperm count and low semen volume. This is the first month I feel like maybe we could have overcome all our battles. DH and I are both on Clomid, we used several other tricks for the first time this month (different positioning, soft cups, pre-seed, as well as Aspirin and Mucenex), and we got the timing perfect. I ovulated on 5/31. The TWW is horrible, nerve wracking and lonely. I would also love to have a buddy to share this experience with.

11 years ago

I was diagnosed with a uterine septum many years back after having multiple losses with a surgery to correct the defect. It was not 100% corrected but was able to have two children in my previous relationship. I have been trying with my dh for a little over a year and 3 losses.

11 years ago • Post starter

I am so sorry for all of your loss. I am a high risk labor & Delivery nurse. As part of my job I have been witness to a lot of loss, however never personally. My heart goes out to you.
I am 32yo and I have never been pregnant, though up until 2 years ago I was always trying not to get pregnant.
My husband is 37yo and he has never gotten anyone pregnant and honestly he was not always very careful.
After several unsuccessful months I took advantage of the resources I had a work and began an early infertility work up. We quickly discovered my husband had a very low sperm count and even lower semen volume. Now, after 8 months, we have finally found a male infertility urologist that was willing to really look into things. Just last week we were given the diagnosis of a retrograde ejaculation. A large majority of DH's semen is going backward into his bladder instead of out his urethra.
The only treatment for this is to take high amounts of Sudafed several hours before BD. We tried this for the first time this month, however after 1 successful BD my husband didn't sleep for 2 days :-(
My REI is in the process of battling without insurance company. He has told us it is EXTREMILY unlikely we will spontaneously conceive without assistance. There is just not enough volume to move the sperm up past my cervix. He would like to do IUI, but my insurance does not want to cover it until my DH and I have been married for 2 years. Silly! We will be married 2 years the end of this coming September. So until then we will continue trying everything we can think of, and praying very hard!
Are all of your miscarriages related to the structural anomaly of your uterus? Have you been worked up for antiphospholipid antibody syndrome? Just a thought.
I will pray for you and your family.
Please keep in touch; I am very happy to have a cycle buddy!
Baby Dust to you!
Sleep well
Sandra

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo