Community post

Journal

TTC Cycle #3 Baby #1 - March/April 2014

CD 1 -
Started off with spotting from 3 Days ago (Friday March 7th pm) - it was bright red blood, so I thought it was IB for the previous cycle. So we could could it from then (which would be a cycle of 25 days) or from today which would be a 27 day cycle. Pretty sure you're supposed to count it from light or more bleeding, so that would be today. Since I obsessed SO much last cycle, this AF doesn't really feel normal to me and I'm just now getting used to the fact that I'm really not pregnant AGAIN. POSITIVE SIDE - we are going to Tampa in two weeks to see friends, so I'll be able to have a good time and not worry about being tired, or drinking, etc. Another positive... if we were to conceive this month, it would be born around the 3rd week in December! Almost Christmas baby! Good for a teacher, I'll have school break then just starting!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo