Community post

Journal

DPO Journal Feb/March 2014

5 DPO - We were out and I sweat right thought my dress, I was very hot. A friend asked me if I'd been in
the sun because it looked like I was sunburned.
6 DPO - Very Gassy. I lay on the bed at 10pm and fell asleep for half an hour. I usually stay up until
11:30 or so, so this was very random. Although, the hubby and I were fighting and I may have
been exhausted from that.
-Also, had a dream while conked out, but can't remember it. Just remember I was startled when I
woke up.
7 DPO - Constant dull cramps all day. Little hot. Boobs are fine, not sore. Increased CM.
-Was tired again at 10pm (all could be in my head)
-Bad gas pains in bed, had a hard time falling asleep until midnight, but I was tired. Anxious too.
8 DPO - Very very mild gas pain this morning, nothing like yesterday but still "feel" things in lower ab but
could be AF coming (it's due in 5/6 days.)
-I just got pretty tired at noon. I'm probably just tired from not getting sleep last night. But feel
I should right it down just in case.
-Tonight I feel constant AF dull cramping while laying in bed. Easier to Fall asleep. I had a dream
that a coworker who just had her baby, brought it to school. I also had another dream but I
can't remember it.
9 DPO - This morning I felt out. I woke up and my temps were down to 97.9 (they were 98.something
yesterday). Maybe this could be the dip but who knows.
-I don't really symptoms anymore (as of 8:30am). Maybe just a bit anxious and flushed but that's
normal. We shall see.
-face feels mildly clammy (8:43am)
-felt a very quick pinch in left ovary at 11:00am
10 DPO - Pretty sure I'm out
-Negative HPT test this morning. I know it's early, but I still don't feel much other that AF cramps
at this point. Hardly feel temps. I was 98.1 this morning. It was more than yesterday morning
but still not much. I'm not very hopeful at this point. :(
-10:37.... Cheeks are mildly hotter than they've been feeling
......I also feel a blackhead/zit underneath my nose, I hardly get them (all probably mean
nothing but in case they do, I'm documenting
-12:38pm ..... Still feeling a bit flushed. There's a very very dull dull something is going on
uturus wise but its nothing like it's been in the beginning of the week.
-1:05pm ...... Mild back ache and slightly gassy. Increased cm.
-1:42pm ....mild gas pains, boobs possibly tingling/very very mild sore, very very mild nautious
11 DPO - I have an addiction. BFN this morning.
- temps down to 97.97. I only started temping 3 days ago so I don't know where
My cover line is, but temps down at all isn't good. No real symptoms
- mid day I wiped bright red twice. This is not normal for me at all. I put on a pad but very very little
Was on there. I went back an hour or so later and wiped and it was light brown. It then went away.
Nothing else for the rest of the day and at night nothing.
-boobs were feeling different at night
12 DPO - temps 97.97 again
- BFN but I read it may not show up for 2/3 days after Implantation bleeding if that's what that was.
-wiped and light brown similar to yesterday. This would be more period believable except for the
Bright red yesterday.

I'm going to continue this thread on a new post since I'm running out of allotted characters.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo