Community post

Question

11 DPO - Brown/light brown spotting almost light period? Enough for a pad, pinching pains one ovary

11 DPO

Yesterday, panty liner showed pinkish brown line of stains. I got excited for IB!! Very on/off throughout the day but got darker?

Last night I wiped and it was bright red. BFN

This morning (11 dpo) BFN. Switched to heavy pad in case AF came and no sign of heavy flow. (abnormal for me, usually day 2 is the heavy flow day).

BFN FR around 5 today (couldn't pee that much on it so it was minimal sample, damn almost felt I wasted it).

Right now, I looked at my boobs and feel like veins are there more but who knows maybe I'm crazy.

I thought I was out today this morning when I looked at my pad and saw a dark brown sploch, with some very small gooey clots.

Pinching pain in right ovary right now. What's going on? Anyone get bfp after this? Please?

I thought I was out for the month today, but then I didn't need to change to another pad it was just light brown when I wiped, but it feels wet down there constantly.

Pinching is UTI feeling but in overy

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

God, I m in the exact same situation. I am 11dpo, I was feeling pregnant, shooting pain in boobs, increased urination, bloating this constant light cramping since 5dpo but then today AF has started, I just can t figure out this right side constant kinda ovulation pain...I would have had AF 5 days early!
Good luck!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo