Community post

Journal

2dpo

So yesterday still had loads of pain but cm was more like white clumps like glue when it dries up in a heap... Not sure what that is. Pretty relaxed this cycle so far... What will be will be I guess.
My husband informs me this morning he was in the cow shed thinking of baby names isn't that sweet. For someone that wasn't sure bid they wanted another one he seems pretty confident. Which makes me more nervous that perhaps it won't happen this month. Even if I am I still get nervous I may miscarry again like last time. Life is so cruel sometimes. If I am pregnant I suffer from hyperemesis which is the most nerve racking part of the whole situation. Constant vomiting and in and out of hospital on drips with loads of anti nausea medication. I just hope my older kiddies and husband can deal with being independent for a while.
Very bad lower back pain which I have had since I ovulated ... Feels like it does in the third trimester of pregnancy! Other than that I feel no different. Cm has pretty much calmed right down. We baby danced again last night just to be sure we got the egg if we ovulated later than suspected.

User Image - two bouncing boys - one miscarriage Cycle #1 - Cycle #2 Please stick little Bean!!! Mummy loves you loads already!!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo