Community post

Journal

Damn this feels good....!

I am 8dpo....and it feels so much better just waiting until Saturday to see if I get my period. No HPT testing! I usually start at 6dpo....but I refused to order or buy one HPT for this house! I feel so empowered this first cycle without being so stressed with temping and close monitoring. Feels natural. Way different than I am used to....and I can be super OCD about TTC. Whatever happens happens. Generally my pre-period spotting always always always starts at 9dpo....so I will have a slight clue tomorrow if I am out or not....but still, not testing until my period is a no-show.

Ahhhhh.....calmness......

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I wish I could get to that point. Best of luck to ya!! =))

10 years ago

I've been checking on you every day to see what's happening. You better make sure to post that picture of your positive test when you get it, just so we can all vote positive! lol

10 years ago

I agree with Kenpo Mommy :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo