Community post

Journal

Well, it's June...

I'm on CD14....and believe me I was NOT counting or charting until something happened yesterday. I had an INSANE amount of EWCM in the morning (the most I have ever had) and I thought....it hasn't been that long since I stopped my Nuva Ring, so it cannot honestly be ovulation yet. I brushed it off but still in the back of my mind thought that anything is possible....and the amount of EWCM was somewhat disturbing!

Before bed, hubby and I pretty much knew we were going to spend some quality time together....so for sh*ts and giggles because of the EWCM earlier, I took an OPK. Positive. We thought "what the hell" and BD'ed. With our luck, most likely nothing will happen...or stick for that matter.

This morning when I got up....I took another OPK to just reconfirm the results from last night. Positive. It's early and I definitely don't want to go insane by charting again. It just ended up not being fun and I didn't want to go back to that. So........whatever happens, happens.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

wooo hoooo! I hope this is your cycle!!!

10 years ago

YAY Finally! Good luck I have my fingers crossed :) I did the same this cycle too LOL I started temping the day before O cause my BFF got preg and I want to be preg with her so I just thought what the hell and just caught my dip now im 5DPO....

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo