Community post

Journal

9 dpo May 21, 2013

Well, my chart looks ridiculous. It's difficult for me to get much out of it as my sleeping habits have been totally crazy and stress has been high. I'm up at a different time every morning- usually too early for the alarm and can't get back to sleep. Life's been rough. Anyway, so much has been going on I've forgotten to check my cm lately but I still feel pretty wet down there. I have since I o'd. I do not really have any signs of pregnancy at this pont but I am only 9 dpo. Have had cramping off and on for the past week but no sign yet of AF. I have preconception appt with OB on Tuesday. I'll take an hpt before I go to see her. Maybe it'll turn into a first prenatal- but I doubt it. Anyway, if not regnant this cycle, I'm going to talk to her about taking DHEA. I have some other changes I can make in lifestyle, too., but dhea might give me an edge. I've heard great things about it.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

How was your Dr appointment? Baby dust too you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo