Community post

Journal

Not happening....

I know I was totally spoiled last September by seeing my bfp on 8dpo....and this morning, on 8dpo, woke up and dipped the stick. Nothing. Stark white. These tests are super sensitive...as I unfortunately found out while testing out my levels from a pregnancy loss. They registered with my levels at 13-14mius. That's pretty good...and low! So, I pretty much just figure I'm out....I know when I ovulated via OPKs, temping and EWCM....and BD'ed at all the right times....so.....yeah, think I'm out this month.

Talked to DH last night about condoms....eh, wasn't too up for that! I refuse to get on BC pills either until we TTC again come May/June....they turn me in to a foul human being!! (We are taking a break as to not have a Christmas/winter baby....it's just our choice/opinion and what works best for our family).

So....I'm pretty much banking on that I'm out. I figured as much. We just haven't been lucky in the TTC department for years....

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

With my last couple pregnancies, i didn't get clear positives until 9-10 dpo, even though i had always gotten them by 7 or 8 before. I use the same tests you do too. Don't give up yet! I understand the frustration though, just feels like your whole day is pointless after that second line doesn't show up...

11 years ago

I didn't get my positive HPT until 18dpo! It is not over until your period starts. Obvious, annoying thing to hear, but important to keep in mind I think... on the other hand, assuming you're out will make it pretty exciting if you're in, so what do I know. :)

11 years ago

Looking at your BBT it does seem that CD 17 is when you 'O' ..FX!

User Image Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.” Let's chat on FB on ONE PAGE http://www.facebook.com/egyptianwifey http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41bc36

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo