Community post

Journal

14 DPO

well this morning i had a pregnancy test and of course like all the other tests it was a BFN.. i am running out of hope and faith for TTC sometimes i feel like I'm beeing punished or something.. i have been trying to get pregnant for a long time and i don't think God knows how much i want this baby.. what to do now.. im tired of having these empty feelings and sad because i can't have a baby.. i think i might have to live the rest of my life without kids as much as it hurts to say it. it might be true.. I'm upset with God right now because i don't think he understands how much i want this and i wish he could just grant me this one wish. to have a child.. im starting to beleive that there is no God up in the skies that all the stories are lies.. if miricales do happen and god does exist then why can't i have a child.. it is the only thing i want most of this world. im tired of beeing heart broken month after month for the last many years of trying.. WHEN WILL IT BE MY TIME... i prayed and prayed but pray for what. no one will here my thoughts no one can answer my questions...

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Please don't lose your faith. The "experts" all say that it takes a perfectly healthy and normal couple at LEAST 6 months to a year to conceive their first child. In that time, you're getting to know your cycle, and learning the best times to conceive, the best positions, and also getting to know your partner even more than you already do. They say if you're stressed and anxious, the pregnancy won't take -- and they're absolutely right. Take time for just you and your partner, and relax. Your miracle is waiting to be delivered to you, but your miracle is beautiful and special (truly a masterpiece of God). Masterpieces take time! Keep your faith in God and keep praying (you'll be in my prayers too)! Your beautiful masterpiece will arrive soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo