Community post

Question

how many of you new from day one that you were pregnant?

Has anyone new and was absolutley positive that they were pregnant the moment it happened? how did it feel like.
i need some advice because i felt something kinda poking through something in my stomache but since i felt that almost every time i breathe i have these butterflies or this anxcious feeling inside me and i keep thinking im pregnant because i never felt like this before and also a first timer.. i am on my 3dpo and i want to stay positive stress free and all but the TWW is like the walk that never ends... anyone know whats happening or what im talking about???

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I couldn't tell. My baby is now a year old and I'm still not entirely convinced I was pregnant!

But everybody and every pregnancy is totally different. I know people who say they knew at the moment of conception. At 3dpo, it's probably a bit on the early side since implantation won't happen for another couple of days, but I'm crossing my fingers for you! :)

11 years ago

Nope...I am a hopeless optimist and I think I am pg every cycle! ;) I have ttc'd a total of 20 cycles and was pregnant four times so far (2 kids, 2 m/c). I did not have definitive symptoms until after my + tests with all the pg'cies.

11 years ago

Thought I was pregnant every month we tried! =) We have had 3 children, and 2 miscarriages. 4 of those were conceived first month, and 1 child took 2 months for conception, and I thought for sure I was pregnant that first time we tried. This time around, we are trying for our fourth child, and we have tried 5 cycles and every single month I thought "for sure" I was pregnant. I'm always hopeful!! =) But this month, we tried much less, worried much less, and I'm not reading into my "feelings" or taking any darn tests until I miss my period. So much disappointment for us as it was so easy for our previous pregnancies, and this time, it is taking a little longer. I wish you the bestl and hope this is your month!

11 years ago

I always thought I was pregnant even when I was still bleeding, I would still feel pregnant, implantation prob hasn't occurred yet that's usually anywhere from 6 too 12 days ( this site says 9) the body can pick up signs that something is happening inside your body, and of course it is, but whether the egg has been fertilized and implants will probably yet to be felt, and if and when that happens you may feel even more symptoms. I think there are symptoms for every phase of woman's cycle. with this pregnancy I felt weird poking and pulling and flutters around 9dpo thats when I thought I was pregnant then few days later I threw up a ham butty :/ few days after that for a bfp.
good luck

11 years ago

i had a lot of weird signs this month..my cm changed at like 3dpo..smelled different. i also had just a few very dark spots of blood in my underwear at 6 dpo..my breasts didn't hurt like they did with my first pregnancy, but they tingled..sure enough i got my bfp at 13 dpo. baby dust to all :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo