Community post

Discussion

vivid dreams are scaring me

im 13 dpo and i had this dream last night that got me thinking i might not be pregnant..im supposed to start my period tomorrow Aug 26. and my dream was about me having my period, once i woke up there was no blood but i feel like i will be devastated once i do this pregnancy test tomorrow.. what should i do.. should i really worry that i might not be pregnant i don't know... i need some help i feel down...

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there,

I am 9 dpo and am also having vivid dreams. I had one two nights ago, where I took 2 FRER and they were positive. It was so vivid, that it seemed real. When I woke up, it took me a few minutes to realize that I didn't actually test yet and have not got a BFP. So cruel!

I think sometimes when we want something really bad or are dreading something (like AF), we dream about it.

Have you tested yet?

Best of luck!!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

yes i tested today and a BFN and i think AF is gonna show up later on this evening.. just so sad when i get that response.. but thanks for your help

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo