Community post

Journal

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY.......ok let me explain lol, I wasn't feeling very well this past week & I was extremely...well...BITCHY & it was really bad Aug 7th, so I told my hubby and he told me that night to go take a pregnancy test so I did I used an ANSWER hpt & as I finished my business in the R.R. I noticed a VERY Faint BFP appear on the test, so I called my hubby back to the RR so he could lok at the test as well at first he said he didn't see anything he went to turn around and he turned back around to take a second look, he look at me and said I do kinda see something now so we waited a few minutes and the line turned far VERY FAINT BFP to FAINT BFP but I stil wasn't sure so I drank a bottle of water and waited a little bit went back to the RR and took a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test waited the 3 minutes and to our amazment "PREGNANT" appeared...and just to make sure 3 hours later I took another and the same thing "PREGNANT" so we are DEFINATELY PREGNANT FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!!! COMMENTS PLEASE....BABY DUST TO EVERYONE TTC

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

A warm congratulations to u, praying for a blessed nine months, enjoy!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Congratulations girl! Happy for you!

11 years ago

Omg congrats happy nine months to you!!! Hoping to share a similar story soon to all :))

11 years ago

Hi Amy!

If you don't mind me asking, what DPO were you when you had took the Clear Blue Digital? What were your symptoms this month?

~Katie

Katie

11 years ago

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo