Community post

Journal

Am I setting myself up to fall

Feeling kinda depressed, hearing folks tell me im too old to get pregnant (45yrs). I don't feel old! I feel vibrant and full of energy. But it seems that nature wont cooperate. I have three children 25,18,14. never had bc they were just spaced out that way. Now that I have remarried, I would love to have one more with my new husband.
I have been charting, taking care of myself, laying still after intamacy. What can I do next.
Well, im just venting right now. I even bought some progestrone cream!!!

Ok, going to go wipe my tears now and go to bed.
Perhaps the next dream of fish will be me and not another one of my family members....

3 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I don't think you're too old. I think you should and will be blessed with a new baby with your new husband. I'm 19 and newly married. I've been trying since a month after we got married. I haven't finished college yet, I don't really have a career yet, basically I have not lived yet. You on the other hand have done these kind of things. If you were too old for a baby you would have gone through the change by now. I believe a woman is too have a baby when she goes through the change. As long as you are healthy which you are now and your doctor okays it for you THEN CONCEIVE, CONCEIVE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby dust and sticky vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are better off than I am even at my young age..

Genesis 17: 17 and 19:

17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, â??Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?â??

19 Then God said, â??Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him I

12 years ago

*and you will call him Isaac..

12 years ago

AWW thank you guys .... i sooo needed to hear that.... baby dust back at cha both..........

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo