Community post

Question

Could I actually be Pregnant!!??

I have been taking pregnancy tests for the last week. ALL negative. I am 11 DPO today according to the positive OPK on Dec 28 & 29. My period is still 3 days away. This afternoon I got INTENSE cramping for three hours and now it is dull, with occasional sharp pains low in the groin. This never happens unless I have started AF, and I have not... there was only some slightly pink coloured mucus once this afternoon.

Is there any chance that this could be implantation and that is why all the preggo sticks were negative?

Poll:
11 Days is too late for implantation (0 votes)
Probably your period (0 votes)
Sounds like implantation! Keep hope! (2 votes)

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

it makes no sense to test before implantation: the hcg only starts to be produced after the implantation, and it takes 2-3 days for it to reach your blood in detectable quantities, and sometimes a day more to be detectable in urine. this is why most women only test positive 12-13 dpo for the first time, as the implantation starts 7-10dpo. so if it is your implantation now, you can test the day your af is due. good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo