Community post

Question

Alternate method to know when ovulation occurs???

Situation: Awaiting to undergo IUI using sperm donor. Cycle is typically 30 days long, last one was 35. Have been using OPK for 3 months, have never gotten a positive. On CD19 now, with still no positive. Just wondering if there are any other ways any of you have used to know when you ovulate. We do not want to do IVF due to cost.

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

U can temp, it'll confirm O for u but unfortunately won't foresee it. Which opk's do u use and how many times a day? U may need a more sensitive test...or even one of the dual ones. U can also track cm if opk's don't work well for u. There are only a few options really, but opk, cm and bbt are by far the most beneficial.
Good luck! =))

8 years ago

I've used clear blue and wondfo. I know I am ovulating because of blood tests my doctor did three cycles ago (day 3 8 and 21) ... so BBT doesn't really help me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo