Community post

Question

ANY STILLBIRTH MOMMAS OUT THERE? PLEASE HELP.

View Full Post

I delivered our angel son on may 18, 2016. I was 28 weeks along, we lost him due to trisomy 18. worst say of or lives, but by Gods grace we have gotten through. my question is regarding AF after delivery. I bled for 3 weeks after delivery then had my period about 2 weeks later, so i started my period 35 days after i delivered him. Before pregnancy my AF was always regular and was 26-28 day cycle. How do I know if i am late or if its just a iregular AF? we did ttc this month and i got a pos. smiley face about 11 days ago for ovulation. But today i am cycle day 29 and just wondering if this is considered late? I wouldnt normally consider being preg already but for the past 4 days i have been feeling just like i did when i was pg with our son. loose stools, sore boobs off and on, trouble sleeping, cramping off n on and bad indigestion and gas. And yes i know we should wait atleast 3-6 months before ttc again, but empty arms r hard and our dr gave us the ok,

13 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Answers

I retested today w a dollar test and got a light but definite 2nd line...see my pics i posted and let me know what u think. I will retest each day to see if it darkens.

7 years ago • Post starter

Momma doll
Still unsure. The image U post 6 hours ago. The second line appear within how long? If the second line appear within 10minutes then should be bfp. If is after the time frame then mostly is Evap line

7 years ago

Hi I had a stillborn baby boy I named Austin I gave birth to him on January 19 2016 the card wrapped around his belly I was 6 months pregnant and he was my first baby. It took a month for my cycle to come back normal. My husband and I started ttc in April and we have been ttc for 4 months now praying for my rainbow baby soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo