Posts by mommadoll

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Iui 2ww anyone?

Want to compare symptoms with me to help pass the time? I'm 6dpt and 4dpiui. I took femara and ovidrel shot da ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Femara, ovidrel, Iui anyone? Need cycle buddies!!!

So girls...today I am on cycle day 11. I am doing Iui this cycle along with femara days 3 to 8 and ovidrel sho ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ANY STILLBIRTH MOMMAS OUT THERE? PLEASE HELP.

I delivered our angel son on may 18, 2016. I was 28 weeks along, we lost him due to trisomy 18. worst say of o ...

13 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Preg 9 wks PP..anyone eles had close pregnancies?

So...i am about 99% sure im prego at 9 wks postpartum. Let me begin by saying 9 weeks ago i delivered our ange ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Iui w only 3 mil count. Lost hope and faith..need to vent.

Been ttc for almost 4 yrs me 28..dh is 38. Married 7 years.Today was our 2nd iui and our sperm count was the l ...

55 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

femara &novarel trigger...how many days in your system? pms exagerated this cycle? or early bfp?

I did an iui this cycle. it was done 8 days ago, and i did the trigger 10 days ago. I have been trying to test ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

iui symptoms dpiui

Anyone want to compare symptoms for their iui cycle this month? I am 2dpiui, and 4dpt. Looking for someone to ...

10 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

anyone eles dreading christmas :(

Well its that wonderful time of the year again. Christmas! Although i love love love it, its also seems like t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Hey y'all! Acid reflux a early sign?

Last nite i woke up to gagging n gasping for air n it was scary! Iv never had this happen before but it was li ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cycle question..am i late? Idk which days to go by.

I am a bit confused n need some help if u lovely ladies wld b so kind..in sept/13 i had a lap n dye to check t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago