Community post

Question

6 dpo any body else on the same cycle or in two.

View Full Post

wondering who else is in the tww and what they are currently feeling.

22 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Answers | Last Page

I am so exhausted I am 2 days late but I am starting to have cramps today I feel AF might just show up. I took a test yesterday but I am so confused I don't know if that's an evap or positive every single test I take I have a faint light before the 3 time frame but sometime is white sometime more pinkish but I am getting so frustrated and very emotional I think I give up on testing until AF shows up lol.. for those of us TTC a BFN is heartbreaking I cant go through it all the time

8 years ago

I know that bfn is heart breaking. I have four kids youngest being 8 oldest being 20 i had my kids young and i had gotten the id and when it went through my uterus i had to make a choice to tie my tubes so i did thinking i would be fine with it and i was the first 5 years then it slowly started aching the wanting to try for our last baby. but reversal is out of the question. until this year my obgyn decided to go in and do a exploratory surgery to see what was causing my pain( my tubal was the cause) so he took the bands off. and now after 8 years i can finally have another baby but its proving to be very hard i have never had trouble getting pregnant before. we found out that i also have pcos so the struggle is very hard every bfn is heart breaking.

8 years ago • Post starter

today I'm 7to 8 dpo and I'm feeling way different north only problem i am having is pressure in my tummy along with cramping that started yesterday, twinges, high temps, ALOT of creamy cm, feeling like i have the flu, I'm so tired but at the same time i get these surges of energy, gassy, burpy, and i did the cervix check today it is way different then normal around this time its swollen very soft, very closed and mid level. normal its hard and it changes from high to low but not this soft and this swollen. and tender. my boobs are tender but not and they are feeling fuller. normally i feel way different at this point tww I'm usually very nauseated and tons and tons of crap i am feeling. so I'm really confused right now. did you try getting the digital pregnancy test take it and post a pic on her and see what the others say

Well still no BFP and no AF some still waiting. Looking at my period calendar it looks like I am not really regular some vary from 27.. 29..33..26 days so it may be that I ovulated late since I dont chart my temps . I took some test but look like evaps I have them on my page you are free to take a look. I am just very frustrated my bbs are huge and I feel more and more symptoms but still no bfp and also no symptoms of AF either. My LMP was July 30th I thought I ovulated on the 12 of Aug but I may have ovulated later I am not sure. But I am still waiting will update you guys for sure

8 years ago

I would buy the clear blue digital try that one I looked them and they seem pretty clear for a positive

I heard the digital test are not as sensitive as the strip do you know?. I think if I dont get any good test or AF by Wed than I will try to get blood work done. How are you feeling

8 years ago

I have herd the digital has given readings at 9 dpo and others seem to love it. And always refer to try that one. It even tells you an estimate of how far along you are. I'm feeling really bla still the same I have this odd twinge cramp in my stomach that actually gives me a slight nausea still getting more cm that it's now needed for a liner. Never get this but my af is not due till the 5th of September I haven't gotten any spotting and my Temps have gone back up. It's odd. I'm biting nails cause I don't want to get my hopes up but this is not my norm

I know the waiting game is terrible.. my bbs are still huge no AF and no symptoms of it. I will test tomorrow I did notice I have some very light brown discharge only when wiping and its not a lot . I know its old blood what I don't know if its a good or bad sign ive read some forums say its normal to get that when the expected af was due when pregnant others was the arrival of AF so I am going crazy. It may be to late for IB i was thinking it was a possibility if i ov late but not sure

8 years ago

So I'm not really sure what to think any more af starts in 2/3 days. Had dr appt today says cervix should be open to allow menses to be released but it's tightly closed. Gave a urine test came back negative, did have morethen normal levels white blood cells in it . Said I do have alot of normal pregnancy symptoms even felt around on my tummy said it was unusually hard on my right side. So he ordered a blood test. I asked lab about how accurate blood test would be at this stage and she said it really depends on when implantation happened. But not to be surprised if I am pregnant and it comes out negative since 11 dpo can still be early even at 14 dpo can be early for some women. I'm feeling really disappointed and sad. If I end up getting af then I'm going to give it a break for a while let myself mentally and physically kinda resync and try again in a few months. How are you feeling

Doc did say he could start me on clomide or how ever youLetrozolespell that but I have herd some horror stories about it, some say they had no cyst to begin with after taking it started having cyst large cyst. Since I have pcos I don't know if that is a risk I'm wanting to take. I'm going to look into letrozole and vitex. Anyone herd of anything to help get pregnant

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo