Community post

Question

Grasping at Straws or should I keep the hope alive??

Ok ladies, help a sister out... I had my period May 7th with a next period due June 2nd. On May 27th I began bleed but it was very light off and on for 5 days. But a week before that we were having VERY consistent sex which would have been when I was ovulating in theory though I never tested. Now it is past when my AF is due and I am emotional, naseous with food aversions, breasts are tender, and have twinges in my abdomen when I stand up to fast, similiar to round ligament pain I got when I was preggers with my son...

Is it possible I am pregnant or is this all just a fluke with a wierd period??

Any input would be appreciated

User Image

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sure it's possible that you are pregnant. Take a test and good luck!

9 years ago

I would take a test and put your mind at ease. You are having a lot of early pregnancy symptoms. GL!

9 years ago

took a test this morning and it was negative, also took another opk and it looks like it is starting to surge again... I have no idea. I guess we will see if this month brings some luck. Thanks for your input!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo