Community post

Question

How to help thicken lining after D&C?

I was wondering if anyone has had any success thickening their lining after D&C naturally? I already have thin lining and on clomid to help ovulate as well as estrogen patch and progesterone suppositories, they did help me get pregnant this time but obviously there was still an issue. I've heard about baby aspirin, is that to thicken lining? Thanks in advance D&C tomorrow

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

After a D&C your lining will be vey thin because of the procedure. It takes a few weeks for it to build up again. The reason for a lining getting thicker are rising estrogen levels. If you are struggling already with a thin lining clomid may not be the best to take. Ask your dr about Femara. Baby aspirin (low dose aspirin) will not help with lining issue. Aspirin is an anti inflammatory and is often recommended to women with previous miscarriages. Red raspberry leaf tea helps tone the uterus; some claim pure pomegranate juice can help with lining issues. Personally, I believe it is an estrogen problem - low estrogen, thin lining. I hope the procedure will go well tomorrow. The very best wishes.

9 years ago

Pineapple (and fresh , and canned) first 10 days after periods.
Pineapples helps a lot!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo