Community post

Question

Did I have a short lh surge?

question about opks. My temp was pretty low this morning so I took an opk and it was positive. I took one just a few minutes ago and now its negative. (about 9 hour difference)Did I just have a really short lh surge? If my temp rises the next three days is it possible I ovulated today? Is it a good think that I chose to test this morning? hmmm good thing we bd a couple days ago I guess. And will do so tonight as well. Goodness really hope to catch the egg this month.
I am on CD 13 we bd on cd 10 and will bd tonight

User Image

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi Kelley828

Sounds like you indeed caught your LH surge with the opk test. Don't worry about the fact that it was negative 9 hours later. Since you didn't test before the positive opk, there's no way to know how long your surge lasted, or when your O was exactly. Your temp might help on that matter. I don't think the length of the surge matters anyway. If you BD'd yesterday, I think you're safe! Good luck and baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo