Community post

Question

Anyone have pink discharge and end up pregnant?

I am on CD 18 today. When I wiped I had a pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. Sorry for the TMI. I thought it was a weird coincidence because the last time my husband and I had sex was last Wednesday. My period is due on the 10th of May. It's not close enough to be AF I don't think???? Any opinions are appreciated! Thanks!

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi .. It might be ovulation bleeding ( at least that's what my nurse said when I had that ) but I had chem pregnancy .. Take a preg test and make sure .. If it's negative then it must be just ovulation spotting otherwise u might b low on progestrone .. So that the doctors can u give u suppositories .. I had the same problem ..

9 years ago

I had a positive OPK Friday the 24th. I think I either ovulated on Friday or Saturday. Not really sure. Thank you for your advice. I appreciate the time you took to give me your opinion.

9 years ago • Post starter

Jus to make sure take a preg test .. better safe than sorry ...

9 years ago

Good morning, I am currently 9 or 10 dpo, I either ovulated on cd13 or cd14...I had more symptoms on cd13 I believe I am 10 dpo...last night as I was just about to fall asleep and my body was really relaxed, I could feel some mild cramps, pinching, sensations and it lasted just a few mins...then this morning with my fmu after I wiped I noticed pink spotting on my tissue...not sure but hopefully that has something to do with implantation last night...my fingers are crossed and hope the little bean is sticking...af is due Monday, I pray she does not visit this month nor for the next 9 mos...Many blessings to you...keep in touch!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo