Posts by KristyBurlew

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Pregnancy symptoms?

I'm currently 6DPO and been having sore breasts and sore nipples for at least 4 days.. To the point I hate to ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Opinions on CM

I'm 10DPO today and have kept checking my cervix. On Wednesday while checking I had a bit of brown on my finge ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone try the Shettles method?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Shettles method and it work for them? I have a boy and would love to at ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test

Has anyone ever used these with luck? This is my first cycle. I have a flashing smiley face yesterday morning ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What does your cervix feel like after ovulation?

I've only been checking my cervix for about 3 months and want to know what it's suppose to feel like 3-4 DPO? ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

When did I ovulate CD 12 or CD 13

I got a positive OPK on CD 12 (Sunday) at 11:30 am. The test line was way darker then the control line! Throug ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cycle Day 23 9 or 10 DPO High Soft Cervix

Anyone have a high and soft cervix at 9 or 10 DPO? Yesterday it was low and hard today it's soft and high. Cyc ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone have pink discharge and end up pregnant?

I am on CD 18 today. When I wiped I had a pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. Sorry for the TMI. I thought ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Pinkish Discharge CD 18

I am on CD 18 today. When I wiped I had a pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. Sorry for the TMI. I thought ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

When did I ovulate, do I have a chance at pregnancy?

Cycle start date was Sunday 04/12/15. My husband and I had sex on cycle day 6, 8, 9 and 11. He works off for t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago