Community post

Question

Pregnancy symptoms?

I'm currently 6DPO and been having sore breasts and sore nipples for at least 4 days.. To the point I hate to put on a bra and take it off. Just now I'm experiencing some nausea. I made my husband look at my boobs and he said the areola is darker like its a distinct darker cirlce around it then before. Just wondering if anyone had these and got their BFP?

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I would bet you are pregnant, sounds exactly like my girlfriend. She is 5 months!;) hoping you are....sending baby dust your way??

8 years ago

Unfortunately 6dpo and before would be way too early for pregnancy symptoms as implantation takes at least 6 - 12 days and only after implantation does your body start to produce HCG which will cause symptoms. Wait until you miss af and then take a test. GL

8 years ago

with my first pregnancy my boobs got extremely sore from very early on, which was not something I get when I am going to get AF.
every woman is different when they may feel symptoms, I personally am very sensitive to hormones so when I am pregnant I start having "symptoms" almost right away.
I had a positive test with my first so early I went to the mdo and they thought it as a blighted ovum because an us showed nothing at all

8 years ago

Thank you all who took the time to answer. YES, I'M PREGNANT!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo