Community post

Question

yellowish secretion in day 12 of my cycle?

My first day of last period was April 28th, i did intercourse on may 5,6 and 7th ,Today May 9th i find jelly yellowish secretion non painful and odorless What is this i don't understand !!!!!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am doing mucus observations every month and my mucus turns from yellow yelly-like to cloudy yelly-like to clear stretchy fertile mucus right before ovulation. Do you know when you typically ovulate, do you do test kits for ovulation or temperature charting? Your mucus is perhaps telling you that you are getting closer to ovulation.
As long as your discharge does not cause pain, itching, or odor you probably don't have an infection and it is normal. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

10 years ago

I dont know when actually i ovulate but it seems to be in 2-3 days theoretically ...... Thanks for your help and i hope it happens this month :) Best wishes for you too..

10 years ago • Post starter

crossing my fingers for you, my first day of last cycle was April 26th, we did 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th!!! I think I ovulated yesterday on the 10th. We were just counting out 14 days give or take. PRAYING now!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo