Community post

Question

I m trying to conceive >>> this is my 4th month of marriage >>> any suggestions?

I really confused about the ovulation time ,I cant detect it ??? anyone has any ideas ???

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Try testing using an ovulation predictor kit (OPK) and/or tracking your basal body temperature (bbt). These items should be available at your local drugstore. You can also check with your ob/gyn to find out what he/she recommends.

All the best!

10 years ago

What have you already tried to do to figure out when you ovulate?

10 years ago

If you aren't already, you should be taking a prenatal vitamin, it helps your body be at it's best for getting pregnant. You should also start tracking your cycle. You can download a tracker on your smartphone or tablet or you can use the one on this site. Most trackers will help you by giving you a best guess for when you are about to ovulate based on previous cycles. You can also get the opk's as already mentioned. Wondfo brand are incredibly inexpensive and you can buy them off of amazon, you can also buy other brands at Walmart or a drug store. If the whole thing is still pretty confusing consider a check up with an obgyn they usually will do a preconception consult with you to make sure you are tracking things properly and answer any questions you might have. Best of luck!!

Never give up!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo