Posts by stupidgirl@

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Am i pregnant?

i m 33 day cycle with negative pregnancy test my period is regular (28-29 days) I m totally confused I take ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

cycle day 26 : weird symptoms can u help me figured out what's going on?

in my cycle day 26 : i have vivid dream ,stuffy and runny nose,nasal bleeding , pain like menstruation, creamy ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

My husband tried to encourage me to have sex but I didnt respond

frankly he stimulated me by sucking my breast but i didnt feel anything this is the first time to happen Am I ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Am I filling the early pregnancy symptoms?

Since my dpo 3 i feel sleepy and fatigue I cant do anything at home and i m not working as well Today DPo 4 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

yellowish secretion in day 12 of my cycle?

My first day of last period was April 28th, i did intercourse on may 5,6 and 7th ,Today May 9th i find jelly ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I m trying to conceive >>> this is my 4th month of marriage >>> any suggestions?

I really confused about the ovulation time ,I cant detect it ??? anyone has any ideas ???

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

when should i use the pregnancy test my last periode was january 21st

my last period was jan 21st .today is feb 21 and didnt have period yet...am i pregnant ?when should i use the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages