Community post

Question

Jealous of other pregnant women

View Full Post

After my loss in March & now onto month 5 of TTC our rainbow, I cannot help but be jealous of all the other pregnant moms out there. It breaks my heart because I am so happy for them, but something deep down always hurts. I don't wish pregnancy loss or infertility on anyone I just wish it was as easy as some women make it out to be. Trying to find my faith in Gods timing. Has anyone over come this?

12 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Answers

-

9 years ago

I had a miscarriage four weeks ago, I was 10 weeks pregnant. When I look at magazines or see on TV all the pregnant and beautiful celebrities with their baby bumps it's like a sore sickening feeling. As stupid as this sounds, I found out I was pregnant at the same time Princess Kate's pregnancy was announced. So I put myself in the same boat as her thinking we would be having our babies at the same time. It was just something silly and exciting for me to follow being that this was my first pregnancy. Or sitting at the doctors office while my miscarriage was happening and seeing all of the pregnant women walking in with your big bellies was very hurtful too. So I do understand where you're coming from. And same as you I wish no harm or infertility on any other woman on this planet, I just want to join in on the happiness too.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo