Posts by samanthaj7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

HSG

I was wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant after an HSG. I had an ectopic pregnancy in April 2014 and have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling Fantastic

Took a long break from posting on countdown, mainly because I had given up hope completely. Sometimes, after a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trying after loss

Has anyone had a harder time getting pregnant the second time around?

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Jealous of other pregnant women

After my loss in March & now onto month 5 of TTC our rainbow, I cannot help but be jealous of all the othe ...

12 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ewcm

Ladies- when you notice EWCM how much longer after do you O? Hubby is a firefighter and his 24-48 hours are ki ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Pre-Seed?

SO looking to talk to women who have tried pre-seed. Now before we decided to TTC I always noticed so much CM ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation

So yesterday I was 9-10 dpo and noticed a little pink dots on the TP. I never get my period early and I did no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

EWCM after O

Today I am 6dpo and I am CERTAIN I am not ovulating late. But I had again, very fertile EWCM. During ovulation ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

TWW

Has anyone ever experienced side pain during TWW? I suffered an ectopic in the beginning of the year and I am ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Cervical Mucus

So I think I have officially became obsessed with pinpointing ovulation. I have only been monitoring my cervic ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago