Community post

Question

EWCM after O

Today I am 6dpo and I am CERTAIN I am not ovulating late. But I had again, very fertile EWCM. During ovulation I was extremely wet, clear and fertile. right after O it went to a sticky lotion like...now almost a week after I am experiencing more fertile CM. does this just have to do with estrogen? or a early pregnancy symptom?

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It can be a sign of pregnancy. I had the same thing, I got EWCM, clear, fertile and wet. A week later I got white cervical mucus (Leukorrhea), sometimes it looked like lotion, at times creamy or watery and sometimes milky white. For sure, I was wet down there. I tested for pregancy on 16 days past ovulation and it came up positive.

Since you are only 6 days past ovulation, I would advise you to wait at least 4-5 days more and then test with first morning urine. Implantation would take between 6 to 12 days and only after implantation, you will get a positive pregnancy test.

Hopefully you will get pregnany!

9 years ago

I was like that last cycle and it ended with AF coming. I am like that again this cycle too... I think almost anything can be a sign of pregnancy nowadays if you look at it hardcore.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo