Community post

Discussion

Cervical Mucus

So I think I have officially became obsessed with pinpointing ovulation. I have only been monitoring my cervical mucus when we started TTC in July. Its crazy how my whole adult life I always thought cervical mucus was just gross & wish I didn't have it, now its like liquid gold to me. However, I have gotten pregnant before (ectopic) so I know I ovulate, but I hardly, if never have EWCM. Mostly mine is just watery. I feel like with 3 months now without getting pregnant that this may be an issue. Has another other women out there who had successful pregnancies lack EWCM?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I get watery cervical mucous too. I take evening primrose 3 times a day and that has helped increase my cervical mucous! Make sure you're staying hydrated, drink a lot of water!!that will increase it too.

Good luck to you.

9 years ago

Hi
I too didn't really pay much attention to cm until I started to ttc after a miscarriage . I was worried I wasn't producing enough so tried grapefruit juice ( that messed my cycle up ) I tried pre seed ( that gave me a funny smell) i drank lots of water ( that didn't seem to make any difference .) In the end I just stopped the ovulation sticks as I knew roughly when I ovulate and just had sex every other day during my fertile week and relaxed and let nature take its course . Remember there Is only approx 20% chance of conception in any given cycle. The month I did conceive I did notice I was a bit more "in the mood" as I had taken the pressure off , this probably did increase my cm as stress can affect hormones. Try to relax

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo